Treatment of your personal data. Eurofaces operates under the name Eurofaces – people for you™ with headquarters in D-90762 Fürth. This policy and other documents referred to here describe which of your personal data we collect and how we process it.
Personal data that we may require from you
- We collect personal information about your visits to the website, including, but without limitation, traffic data, location data, weblogs, survey and contact form content and other communication data, and information about the web content you access. Collecting this information will make your future visits to the website easier as we will be able to suggest content that may be relevant and of interest to you based on the locations from which you access the website.
- We will collect all the information you provide when you use our contact forms (e.g. “Contact”, “Send us a message”). The information about your personal data on these contact forms is not a legal or contractual requirement. Please note, however, that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in, as we need this information to be able to answer your request. Any other information or personal data you provide when filling in our contact forms is provided by you voluntarily. If you contact us, we will keep a copy of this correspondence.
- We use your personal data to provide you with advertising information by email. For this purpose, however, you must explicitly decide in our contact forms. You can also decide at any time against advertising messages for the future by contradicting them.
How we process your personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
- for the best possible adaptation of web content to your interests
- to answer your questions
- to send you other information – e.g. about upcoming Eurofaces events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you
- to support us in creating, publishing and improving web content that is most interesting for you
- to ensure that the content made available on the website is offered as effectively as possible
- to enable you to use the interactive features of our website, if you choose to do so
- to further expand and improve the website and systems, making them even more user-friendly.
The processing of your information as described above is permitted under the applicable data protection law for the following reasons:
- The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. These interests are in no way opposed by your legitimate interest in keeping your data confidential. We will check this in advance.
- The processing is necessary in some cases in order to fulfil our legal obligations, e.g. when passing on information to authorities, regulatory bodies or government institutions.
- Under certain circumstances data will be processed with your consent, which we may receive from you, for example if you agree to receive advertising messages and news by e-mail.
We do not make automatic decisions about automatic processing, nor do we engage in so-called profiling via this website.
Disclosure to third parties
To ensure the most efficient use of your information, we will disclose your information to third parties. However, such disclosure will only take place under the following circumstances:
- To service providers/contractors: Sometimes we employ or engage other companies or persons to perform IT functions for us. Examples include hosting and/or maintaining the content of the websites and providing marketing services. These service providers will only have access to your personal data that they need to have in order to carry out their activities. They are not permitted to use this personal information for any other purpose. They are subject to contractual obligations of confidentiality towards us, so that the protection of your privacy is guaranteed.
- To government agencies or law enforcement agencies: If, after our legal review, we determine that we are legally required to share your personal information with them.
IP-Adresses and Cookies
Where is your personal data stored and processed?
As already explained under “Passing on to third parties”, we pass on your personal data as follows:
- To service providers/contractors: Even if we use a service provider, your personal data remains under our control. We have control mechanisms in place to ensure that your personal data is appropriately protected.
We strive to take all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with this policy.
Do we transfer your data outside Germany?
Your personal data may be transferred to one or more countries outside Germany and processed there. However, we will only transfer your data to countries that have an adequate level of data protection that complies with current data protection laws or to countries where adequate security measures are in place.
Google Maps, Google LLC.
On our website, Google Maps is integrated via an API in order to visually display geographical information. To display the map, the processing of the IP address by Google LLC. is mandatory. Google LLC. is certified Privacy Shield. The cooperation with Google LLC in terms of data protection law is based on a concluded agreement on joint responsibility according to Art. 26 DSGVO, available at https:// privacy.google.com/intl/de/businesses/mapscontrollerterms/
By using Google Maps, you as a user enter into a direct user relationship with Google.
Although we do our best to protect your personal data, you should know that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information once it is transmitted to the website or to third parties. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk. We apply strict procedures and appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
How can you access, correct or delete your personal data?
According to the applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data: You are authorised to request confirmation as to whether and how we process your personal data. In some cases, you may ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your personal data.
- The right to correct your personal data If you can prove that your personal data has not been correctly recorded by us, you can request that this data should be updated or otherwise corrected.
- The right to be forgotten/to have the data deleted: Under certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You can request this at any time. We will check whether your request can be complied with, as this right conflicts with other legal rights and obligations and we may be obliged to retain data. In cases where retention periods do not prevent deletion, we will comply with your request without delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com In some cases, we will ask for your consent to process your personal data. You can revoke this consent at any time. By revoking your consent, we are required to stop processing your data for the future. You can also lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about the way we process your personal data.
We will only send you advertising messages by e-mail if you have given your consent. We will usually provide you with a checkbox to tick on forms that we use to collect your personal information. You must actively check this box if you wish to receive promotional communications. If we send you promotional communications by e-mail, you can opt out of receiving further promotional communications at any time by clicking the ” unsubscribe ” or ” opt-out ” feature in the e-mail. You can also unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information: Your name, e-mail address, a contact telephone number, the advertising messages you no longer wish to receive.
The provisions of this policy may change from time to time. We will publish any material changes by posting notices on this website or by contacting you directly through other communication channels.
Questions and comments about this policy are always welcome and should be addressed to the data protection officer: email@example.com